• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Spoilers] Game Of Thrones -Season Eight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Not sure why people are being negative, it’s an episode which eases people back into the show and lays the ground work for the season ahead.

I’ll admit I chocked up a little for Sam ;(
    Yes, I have to admit I struggled to remember Jack apart from how annoying Bran is.

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Personally while it makes for a good spectacle I hope the Night King and his army are defeated at Winterfell, though apparently that battle doesn't occur until episode 3 of this final 6, then they can end the show with a few episodes about the really interesting stuff, the game of thrones itself between the Lannisters, Targaryens, and Starks.

Looking forward to 'Cleganebowl' that must happen after the brothers faced off in the last episode of season 7 ("You've always known who's coming for you").

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    sort of agree . . . although the harry potter style dragon ride was cringe worthy

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    started a topic [Spoilers] Game Of Thrones -Season Eight

[Spoilers] Game Of Thrones -Season Eight

Not sure why people are being negative, it’s an episode which eases people back into the show and lays the ground work for the season ahead.

I’ll admit I chocked up a little for Sam ;(

Working...
X