• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Coloured' not PC anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    What are you going to do? "Mash up his teefs?", "Put a cap in his ass?" - Grow up buttercup, it's an internet forum.

Perhaps he just doesn't want to repeat what the rest of us already post about you?
    Are you hard of comprehension? I literally said what I would do. I wouldn’t mind so much.

Sheesh, get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      Are you hard of comprehension? I literally said what I would do. I wouldn’t mind so much.

Sheesh, get a life.
      "Are you hard of comprehension? I literally said what I would do"

Sorry, where?

Comment

Sheesh, get a life.
        On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being you would "stab him in the head" and 1 being "crush a grape", where does "I wouldn't mind so much" appear on the scale?

My money is on Bean, I reckon he'd kick your arse.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          "Are you hard of comprehension? I literally said what I would do"

Sorry, where?
          "I wouldn't mind so much".

Hth.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being you would "stab him in the head" and 1 being "crush a grape", where does "I wouldn't mind so much" appear on the scale?

My money is on Bean, I reckon he'd kick your arse.
            Given a rough estimation of Bean being in his 20’s, it would take about 2 minutes of exertion before I would be flailing around like an asthmatic whale so you’re probably right.

Does it have to be grape? It it skinless?

Comment

Given a rough estimation of Bean being in his 20’s, it would take about 2 minutes of exertion before I would be flailing around like an asthmatic whale so you’re probably right.

Does it have to be grape? It it skinless?
              Most probably, given today's society...

Comment

Most probably, given today's society...
                Do you think society changing is a bad thing?

Perhaps the Zigenares of the past said "My father belted me and it never did me any harm". Or "I've always driven after 5 pints, I'm not going to stop because of some jumped up policeman".

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Do you think society changing is a bad thing?

Perhaps the Zigenares of the past said "My father belted me and it never did me any harm". Or "I've always driven after 5 pints, I'm not going to stop because of some jumped up policeman".
                  Perhaps the Zigenares of the past thought "I don't give a stuff what some jumped up professionally offended virtue warrior thinks about what I do."

If I offend you then that's your problem, not mine. There's always the "ignore" option.

Comment

Perhaps the Zigenares of the past thought "I don't give a stuff what some jumped up professionally offended virtue warrior thinks about what I do."

If I offend you then that's your problem, not mine. There's always the "ignore" option.
                    I'm not offended. Just curious as to whether you think, with the gift of hindsight, the changes that society has undergone are a good thing. But if you wish to huff, puff and name call rather than answer the question, that's fine. I'll just assume you're not bright enough to make a sensible point.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I'm not offended. Just curious as to whether you think, with the gift of hindsight, the changes that society has undergone are a good thing. But if you wish to huff, puff and name call rather than answer the question, that's fine. I'll just assume you're not bright enough to make a sensible point.
                      Careful sweetheart, there's a bit pan and kettle involved there.

Comment

Working...
                      X