• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Coloured' not PC anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Are you hard of comprehension? I literally said what I would do. I wouldn’t mind so much.

Sheesh, get a life.
    On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being you would "stab him in the head" and 1 being "crush a grape", where does "I wouldn't mind so much" appear on the scale?

My money is on Bean, I reckon he'd kick your arse.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Are you hard of comprehension? I literally said what I would do. I wouldn’t mind so much.

Sheesh, get a life.
    "Are you hard of comprehension? I literally said what I would do"

Sorry, where?

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    What are you going to do? "Mash up his teefs?", "Put a cap in his ass?" - Grow up buttercup, it's an internet forum.

Perhaps he just doesn't want to repeat what the rest of us already post about you?

Sheesh, get a life.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    you have other instances,.
    You bastard! Do not oppress my new friend, he/she/it can be what he/she/it, wants to be, as many times as he/she/it wants!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I practice.

But in this instance, the poster in question has a habit of popping up with insults in my notifications every now and then. I wouldn’t mind so much if he actually bothered to have the balls to reply in an open thread.

And yet I’m the snowflake...
    you have other instances,.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    I practice.

But in this instance, the poster in question has a habit of popping up with insults in my notifications every now and then. I wouldn’t mind so much if he actually bothered to have the balls to reply in an open thread.
    What are you going to do? "Mash up his teefs?", "Put a cap in his ass?" - Grow up buttercup, it's an internet forum.

Perhaps he just doesn't want to repeat what the rest of us already post about you?

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    'Coloured' not PC anymore

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Do you practice being a prick or does it come naturally?

Me, I've got a natural talent but it took years of meditation in a Tibetan monastery to really hone my skills.
    I practice.

And yet I’m the snowflake...
    Last edited by meridian; 8 March 2019, 18:23.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Why the need to 'classify' someone by their skin colour anyway? 'Black' people aren't black and 'White' people aren't white.

Would you refer to 'that Jew in the finance team' or 'the Dwarf in the testing team'? No.

I don't see why these Gammons get so upset by perceived PCness taking away their right to offend others. Well, I do, it's because they are a bunch of cretins.
    If someone referred to me as that good looking scouser in IT, would I be arsed, no. Would I say how dare you classify me by my place of origin, no. Why because I'm not that big of a prick.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    We the mod

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Mmm. We the mods have access to more information than you do.

Such accusations have been wrong before. Furthermore whether this was a sockie, your misogyny was offensive to others than myself

I note you gave a helpful answer in the end. Which was nice of you.

What exactly does this mean?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X