• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Sales

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I queued up from 2am this morning to get into Dixons to buy a calculator that was reduced from £15.99 to £10.99.

You might well think that this effort is disproportionate with only a fiver saving.

However, things are often not as they appear. By having a decent desktop calcualtor it will save me mountains in saved tax as I can now actually be bothered to do my accounts properly, saving me thousands of squid over the next few years.

Comment

Pssst, Denny. Sign that one as Threaded...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        n5gooner - I'd probably buy it in the shop (Currys) but will not buy it till early next week, and I'd need it immediately so don't want to wait for the delivery (having to stay at home, then discovering they haen't delivered bits etc!!) so will just go and get it from the shop... would the discount code work in the shop as well??

thanks very much.

Buy online and use the code '5PCOFF' for 5% off

Buy online via Quidco and :

a. save 3% for online purchases
        or
        b. save 1.5% for Reserve & Collect

http://www.quidco.com/currys/
        http://www.hotukdeals.com/main.html

HTH

Regs, Shaggy

Comment

Went out and bought a big saucepan and whole load of crystal glasses in the sale. Must have saved around £120 on the lot. Also bought a 'The Bridge' handbag off the internet which saved me around £60.

All things I desparately need, of course.

Comment

Working...
          X