• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Limited Co and Divorce...Pls help me :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't matter the reasons, as a director you have resposibilities to the company. All more proof that you should never ever mix your business life with your personal life.

Can we have a Dear Sandy agony aunt section on this forum?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
      I reckon a hitman would be cheaper and more satisfying in this situation...
      You will be able to hire Bulgarians shortly, surely they will be cheaper than Polish hitmen?

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        quite right, what do we know SA?? Most likely he's been shagging someone else and his wife is very angry ... if that is the case then can't blame her really !!

Of course you can blame her!! I hate this fecking "men are always wrong and women can get away with anything because of it" culture we seem to have in this country. Its belittling to us propper women who aren't evil "snakes with tits".

Yes if your fella does a bad thing by all means chalk him off as a prize ***** and chuck him out, but why try and shaft his company?! Thats just viscious.

Edit: Has the swear word checker got more stern lately? I only wrote p r i c k - why should that be blanked out?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
        X