• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No fog here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Neath.

Not a great deal of difference as it happens.
    At least it's not Brecon. Full of cannibals you know.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan

3 days of driving on the motorways in the fog, and all you can see is a red haze in front of you. If there's cars a few car lengths behind, turn off your bloody floglights! You're not acheiving anything, just making it difficult for people behind to see anything, least of all anybody's brake lights.

Grrrr.
      Ahaaaaa, is fog light in the back?? I always thought it were in the front, may be that's why am not seeing any difference when I switch them on and look in the front!! can someone show me a picture??

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        Ahaaaaa, is fog light in the back?? I always thought it were in the front, may be that's why am not seeing any difference when I switch them on and look in the front!! can someone show me a picture??
        Funnily enough, front foglights are at the front, and rear foglights are at the rear.

Rear ones are compulsory, fronts aren't.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
        X