• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting and divorce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers man, Cheers! Go and buy the DVD's and see where Frasier came from. Unbleievably good writing that still stands the test of time despite Ted Danson's elevated hair. Vera was the wife of one of the bar's regular customers who was constantly referred to, but never seen, except for one episode where she was about to make her entrance, but got a cake in her face instead.
    Last edited by BillHicksRIP; 22 December 2006, 01:07.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP
      Cheers man, Cheers! Go and buy the DVD's and see where Frasier came from. Unbleievably good writing that still stands the test of time despite Ted Danson's elevated hair.
      Yep, Cheers is where Frasier met Lilith, and it's good, too. Personally, I prefer Frasier. Much wittier dialog and full of hilarious references. I believe the best way to appreciate the richness and versatility of a language is to learn it as a foreigner. People who never had to dissect a language risk missing so much of its beauty (but I am digressing... Fraiser all the way, and Seinfeld to satisfy that cynical part of you)
      Last edited by To BI or not to BI?; 22 December 2006, 01:12.
      Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Working...
      X