• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Are you blind? Maybe... Can't you see what happened to price action once it tested that resistance?

Retail investors - I think of them as my own personal ATM machine.
    Your state of delusion is spectacular

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What about resistance at 60 - wot happened there?

It remains - you've got to stop thinking about stocks as a daily mover. Stocks are like an oil tanker - it takes weeks to change the trend, as there is so much money involved.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Joking aside, it genuinely saddens me knowing that at some point like all stocks do since the dawn of time, it will go down... and scoots will come on claiming he was right.

Everyone knows what scoots will do before it's even happened which tells me scoots is the problem, not the stock.

Now Greed is becoming doubt - I don't trade price action. I trade emotions like the ones you're exhibiting.

When anger?
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Looks like they might rally up to $30 to form a double top. If you're still hoping for more after that... that's called greed.
          Now Greed is becoming doubt - I don't trade price action. I trade emotions like the ones you're exhibiting.

When anger?
          Why are you the only person to bang on about other people's emotions and try and get them to do something based on your shady advice?

Comment

77.72 USD +1.63 (2.15%)

've it, Resistance Scum

Comment

78.40 USD +2.31 (3.04%)

Where is yer Resistance now, Pooper?

Comment

78.47 USD +2.38 (3.13%)

Comment

Yes but when...

I had decided to upgrade my games PC & had it lined up for an Intel chip & then BGG goes & says should wait until the AMD is reviewed as it could be better....
                  So now i am waiting...
                  I want a shiny new PC...
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Wait couple months - new 8 core from AMD will have very nice jump, plus RDNA 2 GPU will force Nvidia to do good deal on Ampere GPUs - will be great year to upgrade game PCs!

Comment

I know, it’s just that once I have decided to do a thing, I want to do it now!
                      Growing old is mandatory
                      Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                      X