• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New target now somewhere between $75 - $120 after smashing through the 20 year old resistance trend line according to this weekly chart. This is the mania phase of the rally, you're looking for a hockey stick shape where it just goes more or less vertical. It is noteworthy that when price broke $34 it also broke the 20 year trend line, that's when the volume poured in taking it to $38. The monthly chart (bottom) also indicates a top at or around $110.

I'd be putting a sell order at $110 and keeping my fingers cross I catch it.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

38.40 USD Price increase 0.88 (2.35%)

Comment

39.12 USD +0.77 (2.01%)

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          "Wish I sold at $28"

ATW next month.

Comment

Yesterday... $34 seems so far away

Comment

Are we $40 yet?
              Almost!

Comment

Still not pushing beyond $33 eh?

Wonder why...

Comment

38.66 USD +0.32 (0.82%)

Somebody is naked shorting AMD in order to save Pooper?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    38.66 USD +0.32 (0.82%)

Somebody is naked shorting AMD in order to save Pooper?
                    Please don't use the word naked and Pooper in the same sentence.

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire TBH.

Comment

You throw caution to the wind if you like. I measure risk. That's what I've done throughout my entire career. If the risks out way the benefits, then its a no go until proven otherwise.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X