• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSMC 7nm production lead time extended

Comment

Pooper

Comment

I did warn you.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Report: AMD Server Chip Market Share to Grow 10x From Pre-Epyc Era

Comment

AMD Breaks Down as Ryzen Delay Weighs on Stock

Insiders Are Laying off AMD Stock and So Should You

Over the last year, not a single insider has purchased any Advanced Micro Devices stock. Moreover, insiders sold over 39 million AMD shares during the previous 12 months. That comes in far ahead of the roughly 2.27 million shares sold by Intel insiders and the 491,317 shares of Nvidia sold.

Smart money jumps ship, retail ATW's of the world lap it up.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Might buy more using non-ISA money if it drops a lot

Comment

Wait for an orange bar... Do you like me new indicator? I wrote it myself. Generally dark green, very overbought and dark orange vice versa.

Comment

Oh dear... tax free I suppose.

Comment

Maybe I should have sold at 34

Comment

"Wish I sold at $28"

ATW next month.

Comment

Working...
                      X