• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now yer talking - need new big fridge for me wines...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Comment

Wondering what all the fuss is about I decided to bite... this chap broke it down. All very impressive. Look forward to seeing what it can do with my excel worksheets.

However... this is news, not rumour. I think the stock has long ago already reflected the technology trend shift. In 2016 you'd have bought AMD for $2. Not 4 years ago for a 16x return. Why do newbie investors now think it's going to the moon? It's already gone to the moon.

"I need to buy AMD stock. Now. - Ryzen 3rd Gen News"

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Bitcoin Price Rally Makes AMD Stock Great Again

AtW scooterscot
            Last edited by stonehenge; 31 May 2019, 18:16.

Comment

AMD shares rise on mobile graphics tie-up with Samsung

Comment

Robinhood investors are scooping up AMD after its new chip announcement (AMD) | Markets Insider

Nearly broke 30 today

Comment

28.69 USD +1.11 (4.02%)

Comment

29.24 USD Price increase 1.66 (6.02%)

‘ve it scooper!

Comment

29.57 USD Price increase 1.99 (7.22%)

Comment

Working...
                      X