• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiya
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

welcome to cuk
      just in time for bear hunting season.

Comment

Grrrrr
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

*/ jaws on the floor//

Since when do users of this BB are so welcoming?? now one's taking the pi$$??

Welcome Bear !!

Comment

Ah, fresh meat, Zeitghost will be pleased!

Welcome to the new guys
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Well, I was going to wait until the New Year to register but as there seems to be a very welcoming attitude on the board at the moment it would seem a good time to join.

So, hi all I've been contracting since March having finally got pissed off with permiedom and have now realised what I've been missing.

Comment

Got it in one!

Comment

Welcome, Doberman.

We now have a CUK guard dog! Excellent!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                  X