• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Kavanaugh thing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The usual cretins on this thread responding in their predictably stupid partisan way.
    My subjective take is ...
    Mirror, meet Sasguru. Sasguru, meet mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
      I was wondering when mr braincell was going to show up.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        I was wondering when mr braincell was going to show up.
        It's a pity your education was curtailed too soon, otherwise you might have been able to work out that I used the word partisan in its usual sense of "politically partisan".
        If I was American I would be a Republican, just as I was, until very recently, a Tory voter.
        That has nothing to do with my "subjective" non-political view of a person's character.

Doh! and double Doh!!
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          You're wasting your time. They will say anything to cover up for white male rapists.
          Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Someone needs to stick up for them - they're getting blamed for everything at the moment..
          Putin would be proud of you. The dark reality of Russia’s domestic violence laws - BBC Three

Your mother less so.

Comment

Mor On thinks it's MI7 setting up Putin with fake news about so-called domestic violence.

Comment

It's a pity your education was curtailed too soon, otherwise you might have been able to work out that I used the word partisan in its usual sense of "politically partisan".
              If I was American I would be a Republican, just as I was, until very recently, a Tory voter.
              That has nothing to do with my "subjective" non-political view of a person's character.

Doh! and double Doh!!
              Please don't ever ever change. Promise?!
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Putin would be proud of you. The dark reality of Russia’s domestic violence laws - BBC Three

Your mother less so.
                Bloody Russians have to be better at everything....

Except squirrel man obviously...

Comment

Doh! and double Doh!!
                  You don't even understand what is happening in this affair, you think it's about credibility like the brain-dead media. You have the mind of a child.

Comment

You don't even understand what is happening in this affair, you think it's about credibility like the brain-dead media. You have the mind of a child.
                    Can you summarise the info wars position for us?

Comment

Can you summarise the info wars position for us?
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X