• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi, where are you - Bean, Jog On and other Hamas/Fatah terrorist sympathisers?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I'll emigrate to Israel after you, Bean, Jon On and Corbyn will emigrate to Palestine - I'll do my few years in IDF and you lot can do your few years in Hamas...
      You're just what the IDF need, a moustachioed, short, fat, and balding squirrel molester - how many years did you spend as a member of SPETSNAZ.

I honestly don't understand why you're sat there at your keyboard wringing your hands like a bloody fairy and arguing the toss over Israel when the chances are that most of the people you're playing "Billy Big Bollocks" with have never even been to the place.
      Last edited by Zigenare; 11 September 2018, 07:27.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Oi, where are you - Bean, Jog On and other Hamas/Fatah terrorist sympathisers?
        Was in bed, as most normal people are - instead of arguing on the internet, about tripe which you cannot control/affect

I'm not a terrorist sympathiser, just because I disagree with your personal prejudice(s).

HTH
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          Was in bed, as most normal people are - instead of arguing on the internet, about tripe which you cannot control/affect

I'm not a terrorist sympathiser, just because I disagree with your personal prejudice(s).

HTH
          This. While engaging with CUK's resident Kathy Newman can sometimes pass the time and be a bit of fun it's not worth taking too seriously.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

What %-tage of Palestinians would have destroyed Israel if they could? I reckon 95%, most likely closer to 99.9%.
            If Hamas laid down all arms and accepted Israel there would be the strong potential for peace.
            If Israel laid down all arms they would be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
              If Hamas laid down all arms and accepted Israel there would be the strong potential for peace.
              If Israel laid down all arms they would be destroyed.

You are so full of prejudice towards Hamas, how very dare you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                You're just what the IDF need, a moustachioed, short, fat, and balding squirrel molester - how many years did you spend as a member of SPETSNAZ.
                Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

Comment

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

NLyUK said you didn't pay for biting with the doggie, so its extra. But if you want the squirrels just shout.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You are so full of prejudice towards Hamas, how very dare you!!!

I'll try and help once more.....

Hamas ≠ All Palestinians
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                      I'll try and help once more..... Hamas ≠ All Palestinians
                      What percentage of Palestinians are represented by terrorists groups such as Fatah and Hamas?

Comment

Working...
                      X