• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extended car warranties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended car warranties

Just bought one for my ML, Merc site quoted 1600+, phined them and got quote just over a grand

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

how much for Lambo!!
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Per year?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
          Per year?
          No, per dick inch.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            how much for Lambo!!
            In tulipcoins?

Comment

I pay almost 3k a year for the Bentley factory warranty. It comes with Bentley Assist - if you break down anywhere in Europe they send out a mechanic, a butler and a tray of canapés.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                I pay almost 3k a year for the Bentley factory warranty. It comes with Bentley Assist - if you break down anywhere in Europe they send out a mechanic, a butler and a tray of canapés.
                That's worth about £50 a year...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Just bought one for my ML, Merc site quoted 1600+, phined them and got quote just over a grand
                  Next time, just get a standard-length car. The warranty for an extended car will always be more expensive....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    That's worth about £50 a year...
                    You either missed my point or else thought we were still talking about you.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X