• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Future classic cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yes SLK is a laughable piece of crap.
    Depends on a driver...

Comment

There is no such thing as a future classic in todays disposable culture. Besides you will never be able to keep them on the road as key electronic components will rapidly go obsolete and become unavailable.

Long may the days of the triple weber aspirated straight six live on.

Comment

Chrysler Crossfire SRT.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Gen 3 Cayman R - last of the straight six Caymans before they got the 2.5 turbo-charged 4-cylinder screamers.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Maybe something with a 2.9l V6 under the bonnet.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              BMW M4 looks pretty good

Some recon got it at the park
              The cabrio looks better, in fact my F80 looks better than the F82 which just doesn't appeal to me. Seen a couple of the new M2's around which actually looks like fun
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Maybe I should have kept my white B-reg Vauxhall Nova

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut about my white B-reg Vauxhall Nova
                  FTFY
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    FTFY

It was my first car! Cost me £400, spent twice that making it road worthy (replaced the engine, back when you could pick those up in a scrap yard, and the suspension). It was good fun.

My 350z deserves to be a future classic but we all know Japanese body work crumbles over time.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

It was my first car! Cost me £400, spent twice that making it road worthy (replaced the engine, back when you could pick those up in a scrap yard, and the suspension). It was good fun.

My 350z deserves to be a future classic but we all know Japanese body work crumbles over time.
                      Should have got a Cayman S. HTHBIDI

Comment

Working...
                      X