• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is paying for all this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stackpole
    The Met lied about him jumping barriers and the like, blanked the security tape, and lied again.

I think that should be investigated.
    I believe that is more a media spun story than a case of the met lieing outright.

Mailman

Comment

Yes, one should never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Accidentally shaking a large case full of videotapes infront of a very large and powerful magnet is just one of the ceremonies in the masons. Putting the "For destruction" sticker on instead of the "Evidence" tag must also be perceived as a coincidence.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        Yes, one should never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Accidentally shaking a large case full of videotapes infront of a very large and powerful magnet is just one of the ceremonies in the masons. Putting the "For destruction" sticker on instead of the "Evidence" tag must also be perceived as a coincidence.
        Reminds me of the story about the master tape for Erasure's album.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendsWear7
          I've spent significant time in some parts of Brazil and having seen more than my share of dodgy wiring jobs there (bare wires hanging out of the shower head anybody?) his skills would have been viable there.
          I once went to Greece and there was a bare wire poking out of the ceiling. My solution to this is to shoot all Greek electricians in the head several times.

Comment

Whats the particular health and safety issue they're getting sued for I wonder?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
              Whats the particular health and safety issue they're getting sued for I wonder?

Running on a railway platform.

Comment

Working...
              X