• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baby Inflatable Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Do you need your embarrassment-free safe space?
    You're being a bit quiet on your favorite subject

Surely there's more than enough for you to gnaw on for a good while..
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      You're being a bit quiet on your favorite subject

Surely there's more than enough for you to gnaw on for a good while..
      My favourite subject is Brexit.

Comment

My favourite subject is Brexit.
        Hence the 'Runaway Boris' impression?
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Hence the 'Runaway Boris' impression?
          ???

The only opinion I really have about the incident in Amesbury that you are referring to, is that you can be relied on to parrot a pro-Russia propaganda line, with no interest in facts.

Comment

???

The only opinion I really have about the incident in Amesbury that you are referring to, is that you can be relied on to parrot a pro-Russia propaganda line, with no interest in facts.
            The post I linked to referred to the fact that several other posters are questioning your 'facts' and you need to go and put them straight like you do so voraciously when the subject comes up.

Why aren't you doing it? It looks to me like you are avoiding it...

Comment

The post I linked to referred to the fact that several other posters are questioning your 'facts' and you need to go and put them straight like you do so voraciously when the subject comes up.

Tell me what 'my facts' are about the Amesbury case? What is it you think I've said that you are looking to challenge?

Comment

Obviously, they are just more sleeper-cell putinbots, that were 'sleeping' longer than others and now they are awake, they parrot the propaganda -
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                  Obviously, they are just more sleeper-cell putinbots, that were 'sleeping' longer than others and now they are awake, they parrot the propaganda -
                  Apparently so! Shame the chief anti-propagandist troll hunter appears to have lost their backbone when faced with it.

Maybe this means they can stop trying to derail unrelated threads about compact SUVs, crypto and other non-related topics with Putin references and RT links.

Comment

Apparently so! Shame the chief anti-propagandist troll hunter appears to have lost their backbone when faced with it.

Maybe this means they can stop trying to derail unrelated threads about compact SUVs, crypto and other non-related topics with Putin references and RT links.
                    If you tag threads with '#safespace', I promise not to post links to your favourite reputable news source.

Comment

If you tag threads with '#safespace', I promise not to post links to your favourite reputable news source.
                      You post where you want. Just noting for the record that when faced with actally facing a challenge you're all mince and no trousers.

Comment

Working...
                      X