• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Russian nerve Agent poisoning - Breaking News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM Headline:

Mother poisoned by Novichok is DEAD: Murder investigation is opened after woman 'infected with nerve agent from syringe dropped by Kremlin assassins in Salisbury' dies following heart attack
    Proof?

DM text of story:

were infected by the deadly nerve agent after picking up a contaminated item - thought to be a syringe - near where ex-spy Sergei Skripal was found unconscious in Salisbury.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Are you suggesting that the Trump loving Daily Fake has made up the headline, or that the Trump loving Daily Fake has got a reliable source from Trump's handler - maybe when they asked for a reaction about being knocked out of the World Cup.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Jog on will be along soon with the unvarnished truth.
        Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        I wonder why journalists are not asking any questions about the victims and just accept the police statement they have nothing to do with Russia. Maybe that is correct, but they could be a rogue FSA sleeping cell or MI6 or whatever, journalists are supposed to dig a bit deeper
        Originally posted by Batcher View Post
        Yet only three months ago we had this example of scores from the MSM giving the same message which was the government line at that time:
        “Professor Robert Stockman, of the University of Nottingham, said traces of nerve agents did not linger. He added: ‘These agents react with water to degrade, including moisture in the air, and so in the UK they would have a very limited lifetime. This is presumably why the street in Salisbury was being hosed down as a precaution – it would effectively destroy the agent.'”

In fact, rain affecting the “novichok” on the door handle was given as the reason that the Skripals were not killed. But now the properties of the agent have to fit a new narrative, so they transmute again.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...sbury-mystery/

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...l-story-again/
        Doubleplusgood duckspeak, Comarde!
        Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Funny how when May is having a crisis, another one appears over the horizon
        Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I'm afraid I have to agree with most of this:

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...P=share_btn_fb

So far the public has been shown no proof, maybe it'S time for the government to actual show the proof and then people can be outraged
        Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        I rather agreed with that when I read it too. Fake news, maybe fake incidents too, by people with a political agenda.

On latest news, they may have been in contact by smoking fag ends they picked up? Yech! Apart from pennyless down and outs, who does that?
        Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        This forum appears to be overrun by Putinbots, useful idiots and conspiracy theorists.

Old Greg and Nlady UK - do the needful, your country needs you!

Looks like our trollhunter in chief is unavailable for comment or sticking to their 'safe space'

Interesting that they will try and derail other threads onto this topic but avoid it now.

Not even any mince pics!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Looks like our trollhunter in chief is unavailable for comment or sticking to their 'safe space'

Interesting that they will try and derail other threads onto this topic but avoid it now.

Not even any mince pics!
          Let me repeat here for you then:

Talk me through this one. What is it that I am or am not doing that you think is somehow inconsistent (it seems that's what you're trying to get at)? You seem excited that you've 'got' somebody who doesn't much care for Russia and its apologists, so I want to give you the fullest opportunity to explore this.

Comment

Let me repeat here for you then:

Talk me through this one. What is it that I am or am not doing that you think is somehow inconsistent (it seems that's what you're trying to get at)? You seem excited that you've 'got' somebody who doesn't much care for Russia and its apologists, so I want to give you the fullest opportunity to explore this.
            You go out of your way to argue against 'Russian apologists' by trying to derail unrelated threads.

When this topic comes up you are probably the most active poster (along with AtW) in support of the official narrative.

There are a few posters in this thread who are questioning the narrative.

You've gone very quiet. Why aren't you attacking the other posters in this thread with pictures of meat?

I'm more interested in what you have to say to the comments from other posters challenging the official narrative TBH.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

You go out of your way to argue against 'Russian apologists' by trying to derail unrelated threads.

When this topic comes up you are probably the most active poster (along with AtW) in support of the official narrative.

There are a few posters in this thread who are questioning the narrative.

You've gone very quiet. Why aren't you attacking the other posters in this thread with pictures of meat?

I'm more interested in what you have to say to the comments from other posters challenging the official narrative TBH.
              In general, I'm more interested in challenging absurd pro-Russia apologists / conspiracy nuts etc. etc. than 'following an official narrative'. I'll see what happens in this case. You however jumped straight in with a comment about disrupting the world cup and cancelling the Trump-Putin summit. Whose narrative is that?

In terms of 'the official narrative' around the Salisbury and Amesbury cases, I think it would be impossible to maintain a conspiracy between Porton Down and an NHS hospital, so if novichok is not responsible for this case (as RT likes to insinuate), then Porton Down is deceiving the hospital clinical team, which would be difficult to pull off.

Comment

In general, I'm more interested in challenging absurd pro-Russia apologists / conspiracy nuts etc. etc. than 'following an official narrative'. I'll see what happens in this case. You however jumped straight in with a comment about disrupting the world cup and cancelling the Trump-Putin summit. Whose narrative is that?

In terms of 'the official narrative' around the Salisbury and Amesbury cases, I think it would be impossible to maintain a conspiracy between Porton Down and an NHS hospital, so if novichok is not responsible for this case (as RT likes to insinuate), then Porton Down is deceiving the hospital clinical team, which would be difficult to pull off.
                How do you decide what is "pro-Russia apologists / conspiracy nuts etc. etc" and what is challenging the official narrative?

I'll see what happens in this case.
                Are you not so sure that "Russia did it" any more?

Comment

How do you decide what is "pro-Russia apologists / conspiracy nuts etc. etc" and what is challenging the official narrative?
                  Endlessly quoting RT puts people in the former camp, which is a subset of the latter camp (unless you mean Putin's official narrative).

Are you not so sure that "Russia did it" any more?
                  Yes, I am still sure the Russians poisoned the Skiprals.

Comment

Endlessly quoting RT puts people in the former camp, which is a subset of the latter camp (unless you mean Putin's official narrative).

Yes, I am still sure the Russians poisoned the Skiprals.
                    Which means that the latest fatality was them as well - why are you 'waiting to see what happens?'

Comment

Which means that the latest fatality was them as well -
                      You've made a logical error there.

Comment

Working...
                      X