• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

heart bleeds for BAA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibbon
    I go to Rome 2 - 3 times a year and would strongly recommend pre-booking
    a limo return. The taxis outside charge 50 - 60 euros each way and you can get a limo , usually a Merc for 70 - 80 euros return. The bus is cheap but chaotic and you usually have to catch a Taxi anyway from the Termini to your hotel. Also the bus goes when full and I know of people being stranded at the termini and getting extorted by the taxis for the trip to the airport.
    Um, what's wrong with the train?

tim

Comment

Originally posted by tim123
      Um, what's wrong with the train?

tim
      There is no train at Ciampino. You have to catch a bus to Ciampino villiage, then the train, then the underground and if you're staying around central historic area then a taxi, unless traveling light.
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
      X