• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Age Survey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    Something else you were miles off the mark with then sasguru. Bit of a recurring trend developing for you, ain't there?

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

approaching 36, full head of hair and no grey, devishly handsome, no beer belly, look about 30.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

39, and as for the hair it's a fight as to whether it all goes grey or waves goodbye.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Good condition for the mileage and has been regularly serviced (FSH on request )
          Body work in need of minor repair.

Comment

39, own hair (no grey),

What has disappeared from the top is now growing out of nose and now I've noticed some coming out of my ears.

No grey pubes yet. Difficulty viewing feet from above. Urgency for locating immediate public places for urination moving from DEFCON 5 to DEFCON 4.

Irrational fear of public transport. Prefer flying my own plane than having someone else do it for me.

Don't like young persons music.

Birthday soon though. More of the above.

Used to like chatting up twenty-somethings (making up for lost time) until someone compared me to her father.

On my second mid-life crisis...
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              approaching 36, full head of hair and no grey, devishly handsome, no beer belly, look about 30.
              From which I gather you're bald, ugly and old looking ....
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Why would you put 31 with the 40 year olds? I prefer the 25 - 34 age bracket
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  From which I gather you're bald, ugly and old looking ....
                  No, I am the seeker of truth and Justice on this forum. I could loan you some hair if you like?
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                    No, I am the seeker of truth and Justice on this forum. I could loan you some hair if you like?
                    No need. My toupee is top class.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

the old 18-34 demographic so desired by the advertisers no longer applies to me, however I don't aspire to elasticated waisted cords from Marks & Spencer. Just what does one do? Too old to get down with the R & B bling bling kids, but too young for the Alan Titchmarch at BHS look.

Comment

Working...
                      X