• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Royal Wedding thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is giving the best odds on a divorce??
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Who is giving the best odds on a divorce??
      If he gets divorced then his brother will get divorced.

I hope they both bugger off abroad once they get married for most of the year.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          No, that not Official until I say so.
          Official, by Royal Approval.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          WGAFF??? - bloody royals.
          WBR14S

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          F'kin 'ell! I haven't seen anything so disturbing since Fergie got debagged when Charles tripped over a Corgi playing blind man's buff.

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
          Would Price Philip approve of a Naval Mess?
          One approves of all matters Naval.

Comment

For those that care about this the thread was about to be relegated to page 2
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by HugeWhale View Post
              I hate all that 'kiss on the balcony' stuff. ..

Elton John will be performing at the wedding, singing a romantic schmaltzy song.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

What a freakshow. She'll bang out a sprog or two and then take him to the cleaners.
                Last edited by Lockhouse; 17 May 2018, 13:54. Reason: speling
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I suppose there'll be feck all else on TV all week then, - ho, hum - and then there's yet more feckin football. - happy summer.
                  Oh, did i forget wombledon?

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Elton John will be performing at the wedding, singing a romantic schmaltzy song.
                    You woz wrong.

Elton John looked puzzled, Zara Tindell was shocked and everyone else was amused by the Rev Michael Curry.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm amazed but relieved that there was no terror attack. Sitting ducks in that carriage procession all over the Windsor area with the whole route lined with spectators. Saw that bit down the pub before going elsewhere to watch the sport.

With Henry being active in the army against the Taliban et al, and marrying a yank it must have been a top priority for the religious nutters. I suppose it means our security services are doing a good job to keep them suppressed, which should make those in or visiting London feel a bit safer. Just one of the side benefits of having a royal family, aka 'magnets'.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X