• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The effects of evangelism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB
    Ok, Own up, who went and spoilt it? Someone voted yes!
    That'll be Chico then ...He doesn't count, so it's still unanimous.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I voted for him as forum personality of the year, just because I want to be the one throwing rotton tomatoes when he gives his acceptance speech...
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

I see kramer has just voted
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Bump for those who missed it in the day.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Chico is AndyW.

I claim I can change water into wine.
            Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

I discovered God because of Chico. Every morning I have Holy Communion with the almighty. My bowel movements take me to a higher plane of conciseness. The Holy Sprit lingers in my bathroom for hours, but that could be Satan trying to even things up. However, when I ask for guidance from Chico about my new found faith, Chico abandons me. For that reason, he gets a No vote from me.

In fact, I find myself curiously interested in Paganism. I cannot have it with these Middle Eastern (I nearly said *** then ) religions like Christianity, Judaism and Islam. I’m north western European (nobody is pure English etc). Pagan is our proper religion. Let’s respect ourselves, nature and turn our backs on these Middle Eastern religious nutters.
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

How do you define positive? Chico has helped cement my suspiscion that all religious people are lunatics and aren't worth any of my time. I think that's a positive thing.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                  I don't have a problem with Christ, I just hate christians
                  Well Jesus says

Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

John 14:21
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Chico, can you do me a favour and go and pay the wages of sin ?

Comment

This message is hidden because Chico is on your ignore list.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X