• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris puts his foot in it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dear

Boris told to apologise by Conservative party Chairman

I'm alright Jack

Comment

And he really should not because he has not said anything racist or islamophobic

he has simply stated that certain clothing some people wear looks stupid.

and I agree with him

Or are you in the group of people who will happily play whatever minority card you can find in your SJW wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        And he really should not because he has not said anything racist or islamophobic

he has simply stated that certain clothing some people wear looks stupid.

and I agree with him

Or are you in the group of people who will happily play whatever minority card you can find in your SJW wallet?

You need to take the issue up with the chairman of the Conservative party. Me, I don't think Boris needs to apologise it's just a thick remark from a thick politician.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 7 August 2018, 13:07.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Boris said Burqa, that's a Niqab. Personally I think she is peering out of a form of female oppression forced upon her by religion
          They're naked underneath...
          ...or so I've heard!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            They're naked underneath...
            ...or so I've heard!
            You have to whisper this - but there is a reason a lot of asian/arab men cover up their wives....

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

So calling Boris out for this is wrong, calling out a society that allows this kinds of oppression is the right thing to do. And we now are that society.
              Well the UK can't really can they, who would they sell all their weapons to
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                He has form in apologising for being a stupid dickhead: https://www.theguardian.com/politics...23/london.race
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yes indeed because Watermelon's are so offensive...

oh wait

https://www.theatlantic.com/national...-trope/383529/

It's the same SJW bolloxs isn't it? Oh look a white man said something - it must be racist.

Just fook off....

Comment

In fact just for you - a load of jokes about white people doing white things...

nothing racist here no siree

https://pleated-jeans.com/2018/07/18...-white-people/

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Yes indeed because Watermelon's are so offensive...

oh wait

https://www.theatlantic.com/national...-trope/383529/

It's the same SJW bolloxs isn't it? Oh look a white man said something - it must be racist.

Just fook off....
                      Is original PM one of Tommy Robinson's many pseudonyms

Comment

Working...
                      X