• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Famous people you’ve spotted today.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was very much in the same vein as Lens Zavaroni.

Both where child stars in the 70s, won TV talent shows (Opportunity Knocks and New Faces respectively) and both had ginger hair.

I doubt that Bonnie could belt out Ma He's Making Eyes At Me as well as tragic Lena though.

Poor soul, I guess she was shoved into the spotlight by pushy parents, missed out on her childhood and it took its toll on her. She literally became skeletal before her anorexia finally claimed her.

Comment

Matt Le Tissier down the pub last night. Having a rare good old run. What will today bring?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        the 90 seconds pizza included from what I hear.
        The old man packages that as the Girlfriend Experience.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          The old man packages that as the Girlfriend Experience.
          obviously emulating some of MF's exes.

Does he liemax?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Matt Le Tissier down the pub last night. Having a rare good old run. What will today bring?
            Was he drinking Malibu and coke?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I met Chris Barrie once. Nice guy. Chatted about Red Dwarf, The Brittas Empire and Tomb Raider.

Technically it was at a comic con though so I am not sure it counts.

Edit - oh yes I also saw one of the guys I train at sword fighting on Thursday. He has been in a few films (Harry Potter, Eyes Wide Shut, Pirates of the Carribean, Gladiator etc.).

Didn't see him today though :-(
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I can honestly say I have never had any sort of close encounter with anyone famous at all.

Ever.

Once saw Ant n Dec at Disney - from afar - thats about it.

Comment

Working...
                X