• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump V Kim Jong Un

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they measures their dicks then we can all go back to living in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Old Kim must be laughing his head off. He gets loads of publicity and to meet the most powerful man in the world.
      What will come of it?
      Seems to me that Trump has wagered too much on this.
      Anything but full denuclearisation is a failure because what else does North Korea have to offer?
      And I don't see that happening.

I do hope I'm wrong though.
      Indeed Kim Jong Un has actually played a blinder, the strong alliance between Russia, China and the US is no more. Trump has been duped.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Oops

Comment

*between the two dictators*

Speaking from the heart she was.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

She subconsciously meant "dicks".
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

"I Guess What I'm Trying to Say, Is That if I Can Change, and You Can Change, Everybody Can Change!"
              (Rocky IV)

Comment

This was a very successful summit. Kim Jong Un has had a fantastic photo opportunity gaining international popularity and it's abundantly clear that trade will be opened up between China and N.Korea.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  This was a very successful summit. Kim Jong Un has had a fantastic photo opportunity gaining international popularity and it's abundantly clear that trade will be opened up between China and N.Korea.
                  No different to all the other summits over the last 20 years then except Kim got to meet the US president to enhance his status around the world:

Successes and failures from past North Korea summits - Business Insider

Just a photo op for both, then, no clear outcome, as predicted and expected:
                  https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/11/p...ore/index.html

"But there was no mentioning the previous US aim of "complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearization." And Kim's commitments did not appear to go beyond what he already pledged to do in April when he met South Korean President Moon Jae-in along their countries' border."

Move on, nothing to see here
                  Last edited by sasguru; 12 June 2018, 11:06.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

So he's torn up the verifiable Iran nuclear deal and replaced it with a non-verifiable worthless bit of paper and a great night out in Singapore.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      So he's torn up the verifiable Iran nuclear deal and replaced it with a non-verifiable worthless bit of paper and a great night out in Singapore.

Man's a genius I tell you, a veritable genius.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X