• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No escaping the Russians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    Former Russian spy and his daughter poisoned by military-grade nerve agent of a type developed by Russia, says PM

what a really Shi**y type that does not kill?
    A quick bit of googling suggests the substance in question is deployed as an ultra-fine powder rather than aerosol or liquid and needs to be inhaled for effect, so I'm guessing it's incompetence on behalf of those administering it or dumb luck on the part of the victims that they didn't get a lethal dose.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

why

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      They are most likely dead for all intents and purposes
      and they happen to die in the only way it could be traced back to the Russians ??

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        You gonna tell us whodunnit?
        It was the waiter....

Comment

I hope now SIS will now get all clear all Russian sympathisers aka "Useful idiots" - good start is on this forum, just look for those who quote propaganda arms of the Soviet State such as RT and the site that I shall not name...

For their own safety mods should ban them pre-emptively

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
            and they happen to die in the only way it could be traced back to the Russians ??
            It was designed to send the message to all those who would dare to defect in the near future. Putin is also not afraid, why would he, he gotten away with murders for 18 years.

Comment

lol

It was designed to send the message to all those who would dare to defect in the near future. Putin is also not afraid, why would he, he gotten away with murders for 18 years.
              like MI5 M16 have gotten away with it also

Comment

.. just look for those who quote propaganda arms of the Soviet State such as RT and the site that I shall not name ...
                You mean ZeroHedge?

DOH! That's torn it
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It's so good you have to read it twice - glad someone is digging into the Tories

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has called for a “robust” dialogue with Russia. "We need to continue seeking a robust dialogue with Russia on all the issues dividing our countries, both domestic and international - rather than simply cutting off contact and simply letting tensions and divisions get worse, and potentially even more dangerous.”

He caused uproar among Tory MPs by raising the issue of £800,000 donated by Russian oligarchs to the Conservative Party.
                  Watch this space... I expect the Tories will be returning the donation any minute

https://www.rt.com/uk/421078-may-skr...ia-parliament/
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    It's so good you have to read it twice - glad someone is digging into the Tories

Watch this space... I expect the Tories will be returning the donation any minute

https://www.rt.com/uk/421078-may-skr...ia-parliament/
                    I don’t read the mouth of Sauron.
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

The Americans killed many hundreds of Russians in Syria in 1 day a couple of weeks ago like they were swatting a fly off their back. The Russians have been desperately trying to cover it up.

Putin is smarting over it and needed to get back in the news in Russia as being a serious aggressor to the Western imperialists. Hitting a couple of defenceless folk is his style and his nationalist zoomers will love it.

Of course it was the Russians FFS, anyone who doubts it probably struggles to follow plots in children's TV shows.

Comment

Working...
                      X