• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Is this meant to link to a specific post, because it does not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      He’s got 5 hungry mouths to feed. Or wait, didn’t he say 6?
      Awe sheet you got me. I'm not even married. Now put your £$@£'lkn hands up.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Good grief you guys are paranoid. Chill for goodness sake.

The Centrica trade was I think three, no wait, two executions. Every trade I do is cost average in position. There's no way I'd go all in at one price. That would go against my strategy. If you're buying in a £100k of stock you don't do it in one go.

You're all so busy looking for holes whilst missing out on some killer returns.
        But still no answer to the question. When did you buy Pearson (based on higher lows, I presume)?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
          Scoots, you're too emotionally involved to keep this up, but this really was a rookie mistake. Why not just keep a notebook with your fictitious trades in it, and then refer to it before posting?

Actually I find the cUK detective squad looking for holes rather amusing. There's a sad desperation about it if I'm honest.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

But still no answer to the question. When did you buy Pearson (based on higher lows, I presume)?
            I already said when the first execution was made. October 2nd I think it was. If you're going to be a proper stalker, get a pen & note book.

Yes based on a confirmed higher lows then my 1st purchase followed. I'll buy again on the next higher low.

Comment

Actually I find the cUK detective squad looking for holes rather amusing. There's a sad desperation about it if I'm honest.
              Agreed, it's very amusing. But not quite as desperate as someone making up fictitious trades on a contractor forum in some weird (but ultimately failed) effort to gain even a tiny bit of credibility.
              Last edited by Paralytic; 9 November 2020, 16:51.

Comment

You think, but got no other record than that forum post?

Asking for a detective friend of ours

Comment

Agreed, its very amusing. But not quite as desperate as someone making up fictitious trades on a contractor forum in some weird (but ultimately failed) effort to gain even a tiny bit of credibility.
                  it’s

Comment

I already said when the first execution was made. October 2nd I think it was. If you're going to be a proper stalker, get a pen & note book.

Yes based on a confirmed higher lows then my 1st purchase followed. I'll buy again on the next higher low.
                    So you claim you bought on Oct 2, yet on Oct 22 you said (in reference to a potential Pearson trade)

I've not bought it yet. I've identified Lloyds and Pearson as positions of interest. I need a higher low to confirm trend reversal before opening a position. No professional investor in the world reacts with the hyper activity I'm reading about here with daily / weekly price changes. Too many emotions on display here.
                    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2821241

You're not very good at this.

Comment

This is true, I've bot bought my Pearson position yet. Would it be easier for your notes for me to say when the trade is complete?!

Comment

Working...
                      X