• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    There are a few days left in June ... not seen any catastrophe yet in the stock market. So what exactly are you claiming to have 'known ahead of time'?

Seems the trend in the FTSE 100 has been upwards for 3 months now .... exactly the opposite from what you're saying

FTSE 100 - BBC News

Patience. Took out a massive short position a week back or so. It is written back there somewhere... wait until the quarter 2 results from the US come out. You'll see.
    And then you'll switch back to 'everyone saw that coming' mode.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

There are a few days left in June ... not seen any catastrophe yet in the stock market. So what exactly are you claiming to have 'known ahead of time'?

Seems the trend in the FTSE 100 has been upwards for 3 months now .... exactly the opposite from what you're saying

FTSE 100 - BBC News
      Scootie struggles to keep track of what he’s forecasting because his approach to forecasting is to forecast everything and hope that no one notices when his crappy forecasts turn out to be, er, crap. How many times as he predicted 100k scamcoins this time next year, Rodney? I believe his specific forecast this time around was a 20% decline in the FTSE by the end of June but I really CBA to go searching for it.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Scootie struggles to keep track of what he’s forecasting because his approach to forecasting is to forecast everything and hope that no one notices when his crappy forecasts turn out to be, er, crap. How many times as he predicted 100k scamcoins this time next year, Rodney? I believe his specific forecast this time around was a 20% decline in the FTSE by the end of June but I really CBA to go searching for it.
        It's a scatter gun approach.

This is going to the moon! this is crashing to the ground! I've bought this! I've sold that! I've got a 3x leveraged short on this!

And he's always in the money! And if not, it's because you need to be patient!

He never sells at a loss! just keep hodling and praying!

Satoshi value!

Lambos!

s!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Patience. Took out a massive short position a week back or so. It is written back there somewhere... wait until the quarter 2 results from the US come out. You'll see.
          And then you'll switch back to 'everyone saw that coming' mode.
          A couple of posts back you said you called a catastrophe for the markets during June / early July. There has been no such thing but somehow in your twisted logic you're claiming there is. Now you're saying we have to wait for Q2 results from the US. When that doesn't trigger a 'catastrophe' you'll be saying it's Q3 results, then Q4 then 2021 results etc etc etc.

Seriously fella, people on here are trying to help you. If you were really that good and successful at investing you wouldn't be trolling on General of CUK which, let's face it, is full of bored IT contractors most of whom have considerable assets already.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

that made me laugh. Keep em coming...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              that made me laugh. Keep em coming...
              Interesting response ....
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Pooper's losses are probably financing some with Tory donors.

Oh how low the might have fallen

Comment

Gigi's English course is popular i see.
                  or maybe just cheap.

Comment

If you were really that good and successful at investing you wouldn't be trolling on General of CUK which, let's face it, is full of bored IT contractors most of whom have considerable assets already.

Comment

Exactly what made my sides split.

Comment

Working...
                      X