• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Very much is a bear market. The market fell through critical support and is only testing that support as resistance. Happens with all markets before entering into a prolonged bear market.

Post after post of stupidity, glorious.

Comment

Rich clients told to fill their boots on US Stocks

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...un-em-equities

Boomed to infinity! You cannot lose on this rocket, to the moon! Lambos for EVERYONE!

*Well the super rich anyway...everyone else will be paying all this funny money through taxes, wage cuts and inflation for 100 years.

Comment

Loaded up on some more shares today. The earth looks vanishingly small.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          How Far Is It To The Edge Of The Universe?

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
            But they didn't have central banks effectively pumping money into the system back, well not as much anyway. I flogged half of my pot yesterday so lets hope your graphs are right.
            Don't try to time the market, try to take money from it. Have been doing that consistently for near 2 years now, not had a gig for over 9 months I think.

Regarding central banks pumping the market... in 2007 there was a liquidity crisis. This time round we're having a solvency crisis, a very different beast. Last time round no one wanted to lend. Now that we've borrowed to the ceiling the debtors are calling. Guess what? No one has any money. So the central banks create magic money. This is a financial reset. One way or another the piper always gets paid.

Ask yourself this question... what if the rest of the world decided (by intent or forced default) to no longer use the US dollar as a reserve currency? Very few folks seem to be asking this question.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Buy high sell low, that's the ticket laddie.

PS: Are you serious?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Yep, fill yer boots.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Very few folks seem to be asking this question.
                  Yes, you're a 1%er scootie. It's just unfortunate that we're measuring cretinism.

Comment

My prediction, US stocks will be up 10,000% by the end of the year and Italy will be the 2nd richest nation on Earth from all the Lambo sales.

Comment

One thing that you do learn is there is never a bad time to buy shares, it's just a matter of maximising profits.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X