• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Present for the missus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    it depends how much you want to spend really.

Dior stuff is gorgeous - face creams, packs, cleansers etc (me and Lucy can help you out with what they all mean if you like!), but the make up packs are great too (of course that depends on how sensitive she is - nowt says you're a minger quite as much as a basket full of make-up!)
    Hi SallyAnne, thanks for the advice - I had a look for clarins too, but didn't have too much of a clue what I was looking at...
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
      Hi SallyAnne, thanks for the advice - I had a look for clarins too, but didn't have too much of a clue what I was looking at...

Do you want something along those lines? ause I can have a look on t'internt for something if you like?

Or what about a bag - prada or gucci will go down a storm!!

Pack a prada bad with a bit of jewellry and/or Dior creams and stuff and you're pretty much laughing until next Xmas
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

A bit more like being split roasted!

Have we met?
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Do you want something along those lines? ause I can have a look on t'internt for something if you like?

Or what about a bag - prada or gucci will go down a storm!!

Pack a prada bad with a bit of jewellry and/or Dior creams and stuff and you're pretty much laughing until next Xmas
          *sigh* if only it were that easy...
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
            How about a holiday / spa weekend or bling
            it was my other halfs birthday the other weekend, we went to Grayshot Spa near Guilford, very nice, but then it should have been for a tad under £1000
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
              it was my other halfs birthday the other weekend, we went to Grayshot Spa near Guilford, very nice, but then it should have been for a tad under £1000
              Spoken like a true contractor!! Did you expense it...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Bonhams etc have some antique watch auctions coming up, I could give you some names if you need them.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
                  Spoken like a true contractor!! Did you expense it...

some of it will be yes!
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Or something like this:

http://www.thewolseley.com/eCommerce...3/Default.aspx

Or a weekend in Paris.

Comment

Jewellery - every day and twice on Sundays. Couple of hundred notes, white gold not silver, something simple but modern, bracelet, necklace.
                      Easy to wrap (or they will do it), it's a luxury and can't be construed otherwise, keep the receipt.
                      HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X