• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do men have a right to "hit" on women?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Another potential CUK mod.

FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by HugeWhale View Post
      Don't bother with internet dating. The best place to meet women is Slimming World. Never fails.

True. Inside every fatty there's a fitty.

How do you get a fatty into bed? Piece of cake.

[The old ones are the best ones, and I'm a very old one. ]
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        True. Inside every fatty there's a fitty.

How do you get a fatty into bed? Piece of cake.

You talking about the jokes or your ideal women here?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          You talking about the jokes or your ideal women here?

Comment

ffs I give you the secret to long lasting or casual relationships and you still post about match or tinder.

Get down to your local stables. God, you people should be sending me cash or at least sending personal thank you pms.

Why did I think you people would appreciate the gift I gave you?? I guess I will pass this power on to someone else who is worthy. I will have trials of fire and ice. People will train their entire lives to learn the secret I just casually passed to you.

Comment

Women hit on good looking guys.

I've got a mate who to me looks like an average bloke. One of our gay friends says he "has something for everyone" though.

Women regularly approach him, I've seen it with my own eyes. Hot women walk across the bar and come talk to him in particular. They say "why didn't you come over?". He says "I'm married".

Ugly blokes are f****d in today's society where choice is unlimited due to social media.
              Last edited by Tonymustwearbriefs; 11 January 2018, 20:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonymustwearbriefs View Post
                Ugly blokes are f****d in today's society where choice is unlimited due to social media.
                Not sure they have ever had much of a deal, but you'd need to run it past scooterscot for a genuine perspective.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Tonymustwearbriefs View Post
                  Women hit on good looking guys.

I've got a mate who to me looks like an average bloke. One of our gay friends says he "has something for everyone" though.

Women regularly approach him, I've seen it with my own eyes. Hot women walk across the bar and come talk to him in particular. They say "why didn't you come over?". He says "I'm married".

I always found being windswept and interesting helped
                  <billy connoly>

Comment

You've all got it wrong. The best place to meet a woman is a brothel. These places are full of women all after one thing...

...your money!😁

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                      You've all got it wrong. The best place to meet a woman is a brothel. These places are full of women all after one thing...

...your money!😁
                      Way cheaper than marriage....

Comment

Working...
                      X