• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "Red" Strikes Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Red" Strikes Again

From reed.co.uk I'd say it was being rather generous personally.....why do people with "Red" in the name seem to be such tards.

SAP MM
    Agency: Red Commerce
    up to €1 pa
    Type: Contract
    Duration: 3 months +

Notre client, une entreprise francaise de renomee, recherche un consultant possedant de fortes competences sur le module MM, notamment les flux de commande et de livraisons, le controle des disponibilites. Ideallement le candidat aura au moins une expérience sur la correction des idocs ou aura deja eu l'occasion de debugger ABAP.

Le tarif est competitif, merci de nous contacter rapidement.

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    From reed.co.uk I'd say it was being rather generous personally.....why do people with "Red" in the name seem to be such tards.

SAP MM
    Agency: Red Commerce
    up to €1 pa
    Type: Contract
    Duration: 3 months +

Notre client, une entreprise francaise de renomee, recherche un consultant possedant de fortes competences sur le module MM, notamment les flux de commande et de livraisons, le controle des disponibilites. Ideallement le candidat aura au moins une expérience sur la correction des idocs ou aura deja eu l'occasion de debugger ABAP.

Le tarif est competitif, merci de nous contacter rapidement.
    Well I'm so sick of being out of work at the minute, I think I'd consider it!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
    X