• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jerusalem is Israel's capital, says Donald Trump

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerusalem is Israel's capital, says Donald Trump

Jerusalem is Israel's capital, says Donald Trump - BBC News

Not sure if this should go in the WWIII thread.

This guy sure knows how to make the big decisions.

Why did he not just order a nuclear strike on the middle east? It'll have the same effect.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The timing is extraordinarily curious. Why now?
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

In the words of Cliff Richard 'It's Christmas time ...'

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          1) Accused of collaborating with the Russians during the election.

2) Sacking the head of the FBI (remember that?) really is reeking of someone trying to cover their tracks.

3) Condemning Harvey Weinstein is backfiring given Trumps history towards woman.

Are just but a few spotlights..... how do I turn the heat down on me? I know, lets recognise Jerusalem as capital of Israel!

True Alpha male stuff.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Or let's do as the donors ask?

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
              Or let's do as the donors ask?
              Quite, though why the rich need backers for their vanity political campaign seems odd. Apparently he received $35m and one of the actions of the 'donation' was to forward Israel's cause. Not like the yanks have been lacking in that over the decades.

About time they just got on with the two state solution.

Now though we'll have all the brainwashed religious nuts going on a rampage due to this 'outrage'. If they murder for a dodgy cartoon then this action isn't going to be received with a shrug of the shoulders.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I thought his speech was superb, unfashionable as it may be to say I think he sounded properly presidential. Apart from it being the right thing to do. Credit where credit's due.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                  Not sure but I'm thinking twice about going to the Manchester Xmas market.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Why did he not just order a nuclear strike on the middle east? It'll have the same effect.
                    Cos ISIS/Daesh are about to be eliminated and the region was just about to get a bit more stability.... and I’m not joking here. Stability in the neighbouring countries does not serve Israel’s interests.

Comment

Working...
                    X