• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you could one famous person living or dead. Who would it be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to meet Patricia Hewitts dad and buy him a condom

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      I would like to meet Patricia Hewitts dad and buy him a condom

But first you'd have to ask permission from threaded to borrow his time machine
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Forumbore
        I am with woody Allen on this. I would like to be warren beattie's fingers
        What, when he's alone?

Comment

Wouldn't like to be him (although would't mind his house with the runway)...but I have been mistaken as John Travolta on many occassions over the years.

It's humiliating...

Was stopped at the Airport in Ibiza some years ago, by a woman and her husband who were convinced I was he...even had to have my photo taken with his wife so that when they got back home they could show their kids!!

All very embarrassing!!

Also been mistaken as him in Planet Hollywood at Disney Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by premiere
            Wouldn't like to be him (although would't mind his house with the runway)...but I have been mistaken as John Travolta on many occassions over the years.

It's humiliating...

Was stopped at the Airport in Ibiza some years ago, by a woman and her husband who were convinced I was he...even had to have my photo taken with his wife so that when they got back home they could show their kids!!

All very embarrassing!!

Also been mistaken as him in Planet Hollywood at Disney Paris.
            God you must be one ugly fecker ....
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              God you must be one ugly fecker ....
              I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I looked like him when he was young...but I look like the fat version

Comment

Hmmm
                Fats Waller, Catherine the Great, Ceasar Augustus, Robbing Hood, Genghis Khan, Princess Patricia...

nah gotta be Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I'd like to meet Tony Blair.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    For that stabbity stab moment?
                    Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      I've encountered the obnoxious Peter Hain on a couple of occasions, but a knife has never been handy...
                      Actually, rather than stabbity stab, I'd like to just laugh at Peter Hain. Ridicule him.

I believe he and Prescott share a single brain cell, and he will become the next Deputy Prime Minister on the Dan Quayle principle.

Comment

Working...
                      X