• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "If you could one famous person living or dead. Who would it be?"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I've encountered the obnoxious Peter Hain on a couple of occasions, but a knife has never been handy...
    Actually, rather than stabbity stab, I'd like to just laugh at Peter Hain. Ridicule him.

I believe he and Prescott share a single brain cell, and he will become the next Deputy Prime Minister on the Dan Quayle principle.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    For that stabbity stab moment?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    I'd like to meet Tony Blair.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Hmmm
    Fats Waller, Catherine the Great, Ceasar Augustus, Robbing Hood, Genghis Khan, Princess Patricia...

nah gotta be Jimi Hendrix

Leave a comment:

• premiere
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    God you must be one ugly fecker ....
    I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I looked like him when he was young...but I look like the fat version

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by premiere
    Wouldn't like to be him (although would't mind his house with the runway)...but I have been mistaken as John Travolta on many occassions over the years.

It's humiliating...

Was stopped at the Airport in Ibiza some years ago, by a woman and her husband who were convinced I was he...even had to have my photo taken with his wife so that when they got back home they could show their kids!!

All very embarrassing!!

Also been mistaken as him in Planet Hollywood at Disney Paris.
    God you must be one ugly fecker ....

Leave a comment:

• premiere
    replied
    Wouldn't like to be him (although would't mind his house with the runway)...but I have been mistaken as John Travolta on many occassions over the years.

It's humiliating...

Was stopped at the Airport in Ibiza some years ago, by a woman and her husband who were convinced I was he...even had to have my photo taken with his wife so that when they got back home they could show their kids!!

All very embarrassing!!

Also been mistaken as him in Planet Hollywood at Disney Paris.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Forumbore
    I am with woody Allen on this. I would like to be warren beattie's fingers
    What, when he's alone?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    I would like to meet Patricia Hewitts dad and buy him a condom

But first you'd have to ask permission from threaded to borrow his time machine

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I would like to meet Patricia Hewitts dad and buy him a condom

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    I'd most like to meet threaded.

Albert Einstein

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    threaded - as he claims to be, not the reality

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    threaded

Leave a comment:

• Forumbore
    replied
    I am with woody Allen on this. I would like to be warren beattie's fingers

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    I would elect to meet Noah and ask him why no dragons?
    Ark = wood = fire hazard.

Noah.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X