• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Declining Quality of Posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting you say I am abusing you for making accusations and you started by doing exactly that.

What is my agenda ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
      Interesting you say I am abusing you for making accusations and you started by doing exactly that.

What is my agenda ?
      Wrecking this board ?????

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

What is my agenda ?
        it's a hidden one - obviously...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
          Wrecking this board ?????

FFS why ?

Comment

FFS why ?
            You tell me!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I have no agenda and I have no intention of 'wrecking' the board. And I don't believe anything I have written could be seen as that.

I am really upset about your accusations and the hateful names you have called me.

Please stop this.

Comment

I have no agenda and I have no intention of 'wrecking' the board. And I don't believe anything I have written could be seen as that.

I am really upset about your accusations and the hateful names you have called me.

Please go away.
                No I won't go away!

I was here before you 'Lucy' and won't go until this board degenerates beyond all hope of salvation (which is touch and go at the moment).

I'm just sticking up for the values of the board (such as they are/were).

Other established members can agree or disagree with me as they see fit.

It's no good playing the Girly Foul of being 'offended' or 'upset' at every turn.

If you're going to dish it out, expect to get it back (x10).

ps. Love the way you selectively edit your messages before the edit timeout!

Comment

This is a bit of a dig at me too here I think - I had the exact same fight with Bagpuss last week.

Admin - please dont ban anyone for this thread, as I think we need to iron this one out.

There are some on here who think me and Lucy have taken over the board. They are suspicious that we have posted so much, and think we are ruining it.

Can someone please try to explain clearly, so that me and Lucy can understand, why yous think we are ruining it?

There is obviously a proper issue here that me and Lucy just dont get.

I can tell you all now, that from our point of view, we both joined around the sam time and we love it on here! Its a great way to spend your day, and we have an exclent crack on with most people.
                  Theres absolutely nothing to be suspicious about! We just like you all!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    This is a bit of a dig at me too here I think - I had the exact same fight with Bagpuss last week.

Admin - please dont ban anyone for this thread, as I think we need to iron this one out.

There are some on here who think me and Lucy have taken over the board. They are suspicious that we have posted so much, and think we are ruining it.

Can someone please try to explain clearly, so that me and Lucy can understand, why yous think we are ruining it?

There is obviously a proper issue here that me and Lucy just dont get.

I can tell you all now, that from our point of view, we both joined around the sam time and we love it on here! Its a great way to spend your day, and we have an exclent crack on with most people.
                    Theres absolutely nothing to be suspicious about! We just like you all!
                    You and Lucy are Bea Smith and Lizzie Birdsworth and I claim my 5 AUDs...
                    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Girls - you could always find something more constructive to do with your day than post 20/30 odd posts. Go and get some fresh air for example...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                      X