• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair "sorrow" over marrying Cherie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    But don't let her dress in red and stand alone in the street or people will start posting stuff in her mouth.
    Why thank you, i'll not be able to go near a postbox to post a letter for quite some time now.

ewwwwwww

Comment

You only hate her cuz she earns more than you and she is also very smart.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        You only hate her cuz she earns more than you and she is also very smart.
        I don't think I would want to be that 'smart' or rich if I had to look like that !

Comment

I bet she could win in a toast eating competition as she could fit the whole slice in. Personally I quite like the fact that while he fecks the country, she fecks him! Imagine waking in the middle of the night to see that crawling all over you eeeegghh

Serves the smarmy git right.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

"You only hate her cuz she earns more than you and she is also very smart."

So is Stephen Hawkins but I don't hate Mr Speak and Spell.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
            X