• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair 'sorrow' over slave trade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardesco
    Sombody has respect for me......

Does that mean I have a valid argument (Despite bouts of bad spelling and slightly off par examples)??

You always have valid arguments mate - always the complete end of the spectrum from mine, but always very valid

And I bond with you over the spellng thing
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

"I wouldn't mind my own sex slave .....Oh I forgot I have one, she's deflated in the cupboard at the moment."

I've heard that is what happens when you stick your little pr1ck into them
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Betty
        £40 for 20 minutes. £80 for an hour. Chains an extra tenner.
        Pah! £40 for 20 minutes? I only do high-class hookers, luv ....
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Pah! £40 for 20 minutes? I only do high-class hookers, luv ....

What ? The blow-up charges you as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
            "I wouldn't mind my own sex slave .....Oh I forgot I have one, she's deflated in the cupboard at the moment."

I've heard that is what happens when you stick your little pr1ck into them
            OOhh mental abuse! I demand compensation ...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Personally, I think that the requirement to 'apologise' for anything here could be negated by simply reintroducing black slavery. Frankly, free labour is a fantastic idea - if some people lose their civil liberties, as long as it's not me, then so be it.

My motor's a disgrace and my shoes are filthy. Where do I buy some?
              Last edited by EqualOpportunities; 27 November 2006, 14:25.
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                hundreds of years of communism has proved that it is unworkable.
                Hundreds of years of communism?

I thought communism evolved from the ideas of Marx in the late 19th C.

So, about 120 years of communism so far, and I reckon it won't make 130 in any meaningful form after Castro pops his clogs and NK gets even wierder.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  I'm incapable of sustained debate with you without throwing insults around, cause the way you say things winds me up every time. I can just hear the tone in your voice.
                  Other people throw smilies into the mix, or take the piss now and again, or show a bit of themselves in talking - you just argue in a one on one way, and then demand answers 2 minutes after posting!
                  If you hadn't noticed there are like 10 posts to my 1 here so its taking me a while to get through them.

And I see the conversations on this board as just that, conversations. Exchanges in views. Not debates. I dont have to "win" an argument - but thats the way you see it, and thats what comes through loud and clear every time when I talk to you on here.
                  So if you see things as an exchange of views why do you get so irate? And no you are under no obligation to win an argument but you put your 'views' across very strongly and then expect everyone to agree with you - if they don't you resort to insults.

Oh, incidentally - if you can't have a debate without throwing insults around I suggest you grow up.
                  ps. - happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                    What ? The blow-up charges you as well ?
                    Only for extras ...
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                      Only for extras ...

Comment

Working...
                      X