• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair 'sorrow' over slave trade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched a prog last night where a group of Chimps attacked and killed another Chimp and then ripped it apart and ate it.

It's a Chimp eat Chimp world out there.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
      obviously has the same idea about reasoned arguments as Chico

Theres no need for that!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
        So totally unrealistic then and when are you going to practise what you preach?

Theres alway a line John - and you're just beyond mine!

and I thought you weren't talking to me anymore?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

I don't know if it's been said as I have not trawled through all the earlier posts, but my guess is that the slimy grinning fecker is only doing this to start the ball rolling on a load of compensation cases which his stumper of a wife could profit from. In the same vein that the fecker has drafted so much pi55 poor legislation for the Blair witch to profit from. Now that he is leaving office he needs something which has plenty of mileage in it. What better than compensation claims from the descendents of slaves from over 200 years ago. That should keep the pennies rolling in for her!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Logie
            Nice wish, it'll never happen though. As Arnie would say: "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves"
            Well indeed - thats why I'm a fat smoker with a drink problem.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

A drink problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                Well indeed - thats why I'm a fat smoker with a drink problem.
                I've smoked a few fat ones in my time. Good times. God bless Columbia.

Comment

A utopian society will NEVER work. The only way to make it work is to remove all of the lazy people and the bad ones that will use the population for thier own ends.

The problem is that you need one of the bad ones to commit mass genocide to remove all the rest and keep the society running the way that it should. Once you do this it cannot be a utopian society because you have a great big mass murder running it and he is likely to also murder people who don't agree with his views because his views will become the model of the utopian society.

Communism, a nice idea but not practical. democracy is probably the closest you will get, but even then it doesn't work unless most people have the same ideals and are willing to accept rules that they personally don't agree with.

What you really need to do is have different countries that have a society based around the ideals of different groups of people, but the worst societies will always have people leaving and trying to get into the "better" societies so that they can try and turn this society into a carbon copy of the old one that they were in, except this time they will be at the head of it and not have to put up with the injustise, but cause it themselves.

Am i rambling and talking utter bollocks yet ?? ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                    waffle
                    There is a utopian society, humans aren't part of it tho.

Comment

Well, no, not really. But I would like to introduce you to Mr , and Mr .
                      Both are here for your pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                      X