• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair 'sorrow' over slave trade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mailman
    This is the black chick that was on tv this morning. Farking tree hugging gay lesbo commie pinko anti-white male mole!

Mailman

And 'free cars for maoris'

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
      Feck, where's mine?

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
        Maoris Minors?

Comment

I wouldn't mind my own sex slave .....Oh I forgot I have one, she's deflated in the cupboard at the moment.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
            Are you going to address the points that we've raised SA?
            I dont have to address **** all sunshine - who the **** do you think you're talking to?

I could talk to most people on this board all day long, even if I dont agree with them (or them with me) and I'd happily exchange views back and forth all day regardless.
            Ardesco before - obviously I didn't agree with him, and he drives me mad (in a humourous way), but I've got the utmost repect for him and his oppinions. And again, I could banter back and forth with him all day long.

You on the other hand...every time you get into a conversation like this you "turn" into an aggressive tosser.
            So no, quite frankly, I dont want to address your points.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              I dont have to address **** all sunshine - who the **** do you think you're talking to?

I could talk to most people on this board all day long, even if I dont agree with them (or them with me) and I'd happily exchange views back and forth all day regardless.
              Ardesco before - obviously I didn't agree with him, and he drives me mad (in a humourous way), but I've got the utmost repect for him and his oppinions. And again, I could banter back and forth with him all day long.

You on the other hand...every time you get into a conversation like this you "turn" into an aggressive tosser.
              So no, quite frankly, I dont want to address your points.
              I used no bad language and neither did I demand anything from you so I fail to see how you can acuse me of being agressive. It just seemed that you were ignoring a number of points raised - maybe you have no answer? You seem quite incapable of sustained debate without throwing insults around.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                Sombody has respect for me......

Does that mean I have a valid argument (Despite bouts of bad spelling and slightly off par examples)??

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                  Feck, where's mine?

Mailman
                  It's a Bob Jones line, from too long ago, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    I wouldn't mind my own sex slave .....Oh I forgot I have one, she's deflated in the cupboard at the moment.
                    £40 for 20 minutes. £80 for an hour. Chains an extra tenner.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                      I used no bad language and neither did I demand anything from you so I fail to see how you can acuse me of being agressive. It just seemed that you were ignoring a number of points raised - maybe you have no answer? You seem quite incapable of sustained debate without throwing insults around.

I'm incapable of sustained debate with you without throwing insults around, cause the way you say things winds me up every time. I can just hear the tone in your voice.
                      Other people throw smilies into the mix, or take the piss now and again, or show a bit of themselves in talking - you just argue in a one on one way, and then demand answers 2 minutes after posting!
                      If you hadn't noticed there are like 10 posts to my 1 here so its taking me a while to get through them.

And I see the conversations on this board as just that, conversations. Exchanges in views. Not debates. I dont have to "win" an argument - but thats the way you see it, and thats what comes through loud and clear every time when I talk to you on here.
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X