• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Halal tulipe food

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance View Post
    There's a lot of experts on the slaughtering techniques of two different religions on this thread. Is there a single one with direct experience? Or are you all bulltulipters?
    It's a common enough bigotry-fed theme on the Internet.

Comment

I like the Slavic thinking on matters like these ‘Why you care, is only animal?’

Comment

There's a lot of experts on the slaughtering techniques of two different religions on this thread. Is there a single one with direct experience? Or are you all bulltulipters?
        There are two on this thread. The rest are just Muslim hating. They can't hate Jews in the same way as they would get banned for anti-Semitism.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          I like the Slavic thinking on matters like these ‘Why you care, is only animal?’
          I used to have a good Serbian friend who could never really accept that it was a proper party or festival unless a pig had been killed and cooked whole.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            But then you can't use food to hate people you have to think of something else....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              But then you can't use food to hate people you have to think of something else....
              Male circumcision.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                There are two on this thread. The rest are just Muslim hating. They can't hate Jews in the same way as they would get banned for anti-Semitism.
                Some facts here.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  This thread exists within a context of broader Internet and CUK discourse of Muslim baiting. I do of course understand why you would want to narrow down the scope of the conversation to avoid this awkwardness.

If you are unhappy with the way this conversation is turning, maybe this isn't the right forum for you.
                  You're just increasing the surface area for which you can antagonise with this drivel (e.g. calling people racist as the default position). Classic strawman.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                    You're just increasing the surface area for which you can antagonise with this drivel (e.g. calling people racist as the default position). Classic strawman.
                    Nobody was called 'racist as the default position'. It's just plain-speaking to call a bigot a bigot, no matter how much the alt-right political correctness likes to shut down these conversations.

Comment

The British Veterinary Association have performed extensive studies into ritual slaughter and concluded that it causes immense suffering .

That's good enough for me.

They have recommended to various governments that it be outlawed.

Comment

Working...
                      X