• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The U.K.'s Economic Outlook Is Getting Rosier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    You couldn't let me know who is to win the 14:45 at Chepstow?
    no. But you can have Penny Pot Lane @ 14:20 Redcar
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      no. But you can have Penny Pot Lane @ 14:20 Redcar
      Winner at 7/1.....
      UK & Ireland Results - Horse Racing - BBC Sport

You can thank me later.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        Winner at 7/1.....
        UK & Ireland Results - Horse Racing - BBC Sport

You can thank me later.
        I had a bitcoin on it each way, but came out slightly down after the latest crash.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          I had a bitcoin on it each way, but came out slightly down after the latest crash.
          don't bet each way at 7/1. That's a schoolboy error.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

You couldn't let me know who is to win the 14:45 at Chepstow?
            The outcome of Brexit on the Tory party and the country is immensely predictable, Chepstow isn't.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              No responses? I would have thought that Brexiters would have jumped on this thread.
              Looks like reality's hit even the dumbest of them.
              Fook me, for a so called millionaire earning £2K a day, you don't half go on about Brexit!

What's the net effect here? House prices only go up 5% a year and a loaf of bread goes up 1p?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Fook me, for a so called millionaire earning £2K a day, you don't half go on about Brexit!

What's the net effect here? House prices only go up 5% a year and a loaf of bread goes up 1p?
                Where's your nice prawn picture gone?

Comment

Where's your nice prawn picture gone?
                  The ex got custody.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    I was pro Brexit but swapped sides about two years ago.
                    Me to.

I thought "The EU is corrupt and refuses to do anything about it (finances not signed off for the last 200 years or whatever), so enough is enough!!!".

Then after a while I started to realise that no-one was saying what being out of the EU might mean. In particular, how would you deal with all the myriad practical problems?

It took me back to when I ran away from home and hid behind the Scout Hut. Fortunately my dad came on his motorbike and found me. And took me down the White Hart.

He's no longer around...
                    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
                      Me to.

I thought "The EU is corrupt and refuses to do anything about it (finances not signed off for the last 200 years or whatever), so enough is enough!!!".

Then after a while I started to realise that no-one was saying what being out of the EU might mean. In particular, how would you deal with all the myriad practical problems?

It took me back to when I ran away from home and hid behind the Scout Hut. Fortunately my dad came on his motorbike and found me. And took me down the White Hart.

He's no longer around...
                      I was pro the Euro. I was wrong and admit it.
                      And pro EU, but mainly for the same reasons you state. I reckon the grass is not greener on the other side, it's greener where you water it. What with the veto, and the rebate, a total no-brainer.

I just under-estimated the no-brain effect.
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X