• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor's car park @ Vodafone Newbury HQ..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    With a bit of luck, Vodafone take on low grade BAU contractors as well, and then he can queue up with PC, so they can work these problems out between them.
    Used to live in shaw. 30 years mind before Vodaphone was even built there....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Used to live in shaw. 30 years mind before Vodaphone was even built there....
      You don't happen to still have a resident's parking permit, do you?

Comment

Coincidence?

I'll just park this link here and let you decide
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Where are the stats for disguised employee car parking arrangements satisfaction?

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
            That's right.

Coming soon - where best to buy envelopes? And a thread about how to correctly account for £2 placed in said envelope and posted through the door of a social club.
            Presumably a thread about how to obtain a VAT receipt for said £2 parking fee.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              Does the OP need help with shoelace tying, too? FFS!
              Nope I hate shoes with laces so that is not a problem.

Comment

Working...
              X