• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just felt a hand on my forehead and then there was this wonderful feeling of being caught. I am truly cleansed oh brother.

Donations on the way out please.

Comment

If anyone wants to contribute, the following are available from the Ministries of Pastor Logie:

The Blazing Center: Group Special (DVD)

Operating in the Anointing (CD)

This Is Your Day Teaching: The Tabernacle (DVD)

P&P £99.95

Comment

Anyone else? Subscription to the Church of Dawkins is a mere 5% of your annual salary, thus undercutting existing religions and offering better value for money. Plus you get the truth.
        Or subscribe to my 5 day Omega course. It's free.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Prayer Request

Amazing things can happen when people come into agreement. It's a principle directly from Dawkin's Word, and Pastor Logie Ministries is dedicated to praying in unity with people, just like you, who desire to see the Holy Spirit's miracle-working power unleashed.

When you send your prayer requests, they are instantly sent to our Mighty Warrior Intercessors Army, a worldwide group of tens of thousands of faithful believers.

It is my prayer right now that you see Dawkin's supernatural power at work in your life. Please complete the request form so we can join with you and intercede for your specific need.

Name:

Email Address:

Sort Code:

Bank Account:

Prayer Request is for:

Sex with Children
          Bestiality
          Bukkake
          Chico

Comment

Originally posted by Logie
            Amazing things can happen when people come into agreement. It's a principle directly from Dawkin's Word, and Pastor Logie Ministries is dedicated to praying in unity with people, just like you, who desire to see the Holy Spirit's miracle-working power unleashed.

When you send your prayer requests, they are instantly sent to our Mighty Warrior Intercessors Army, a worldwide group of tens of thousands of faithful believers.

It is my prayer right now that you see Dawkin's supernatural power at work in your life. Please complete the request form so we can join with you and intercede for your specific need.

Name:

Email Address:

Sort Code:

Bank Account:

Prayer Request is for:

Sex with Children
            Bestiality
            Bukkake
            Chico
            Now, now Pastor Logie. You know we don't do "Sex with Children". We leave that to the existing religions...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Now, now Pastor Logie. You know we don't do "Sex with Children". We leave that to the existing religions...
              damn Christian thoughts...

Comment

You should really offer two 19 year old buxom bisexual babes for everybody that subscribes for the platinum plan (at only 15% of your wages for life with guaranteed fast track to the best afterlife a dead person can have)

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                  You should really offer two 19 year old buxom bisexual babes for everybody that subscribes for the platinum plan (at only 15% of your wages for life with guaranteed fast track to the best afterlife a dead person can have)
                  Sorry we don't offer after-lives. We do offer unlimited mutually consensual sex though ( be sensible and use protection).
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes, this is a once in a lifetime offer, so make the most of it people.

---------------------------------------------
                    Your seed-faith donation makes it possible for Pastor Logie to bring the saving and healing power of Holy Dawkin's to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                      Sorry we don't offer after-lives. We do offer unlimited mutually consensual sex though ( be sensible and use protection).
                      Ah, you see you aren't reading my quote propery:

"A guaranteed fast track to the best afterlife a dead person can have"

Since a dead person cannot have an afterlife it's all irrelevant

Taken a leaf out of some Umbrella's books to come up with that litle beauty

Comment

Working...
                      X