• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One example

http://www.thepeoplespa.co.uk/
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      Would this work? Would you wealthy, busy types pay for it.

Virtual Butler/PA.

Basically some people in India and some people in the UK (probably immigrants on low wages) that look after stuff for you so you don't have to bother.

They make sure things are done on time (renew your insurances, get best quotes, etc), pick up your car for servicing, MOT's, tend the garden, go shopping, book restaurants, find you deals on things you want to buy, arrange tulip and generally do all the stuff that takes up your valuable leisure time.

Thoughts please.
      They've done a similar thing with those expensive mobile phones.

I'd love a butler style consierge service, but I wouldnt trust anyone I couldn't see and speak to.
      Jesus, the problems you have with the Indians trying to explain your bank problems, or paying a fecking gas bill or something - imagine trying to explain to them how you wanted your hydrangers planted?!
      No thanks!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

So how exactly does this Butler in india turn the beds down, do the shopping and make me a cocoa like Jeeves my present Butler?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He comes over on a cheap air ticket, does your menial task and then becomes an illegal, along with all the others.

HTH

Comment

MF,

how's the baby ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
              So how exactly does this Butler in india turn the beds down, do the shopping and make me a cocoa like Jeeves my present Butler?
              But I thought you said I was fired?

How's Lily?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Baby is still in isolation, but has a check up next week to see if she can come home next weekend. So that would be 3 weeks in hospital. I did here on the grapevine that some orthopedist had talked about discharging her today as they needed the beds!!!!!!!!! FFS.

So I complained and made them write in the notes that 'Father was not happy with irresponsible actions and wanted more than one opinion'. Anyway this junior skulked off and his boss came down, took one look went 'nah she aint going nowhere'

Turned out she caught Norwalk in the hospital. What a surprise.

Came up from Bath to do a days work, now going back down again now.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X