• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to commit career suicide - moan about diversity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    The cartoon is quite reminiscent of imagery showing internationalist Jewish villains suppressing the good honest ordinary Aryan. I guess it fits in with the alt-right narrative of 'gloablaists' using their politically correct SJW methods to destroy white males.

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi"

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
      Are we really?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Don't feed the troll.

Comment

No, I was describing this cartoon, not everyone who disagrees with me.

Try learning and then applying some logic.

Comment

Originally posted by WotNxt View Post
            Don't feed the troll.
            not trolling,

just find the instant response to conflate conflicting opinions to Nazism / Fascism rather tiresome and intellectually lazy

the problem with calling everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi is that it leaves you nowhere to go when the real Nazi's show up

Comment

not trolling,

just find the instant response to conflate conflicting opinions to Nazism / Fascism rather tiresome and intellectually lazy

the problem with calling everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi is that it leaves you nowhere to go when the real Nazi's show up
              I entirely agree. I was advising not to feed the troll that did this.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                No, I was describing this cartoon, not everyone who disagrees with me.

Try learning and then applying some logic.
                just in the last few pages of this thread you've drawn equivalence between those on the other side of the diversity debate with Nazi's and Conspiracy theorists

rather than counter peoples' arguments you're dismissing their opinions by labelling them therefore recusing yourself of having to make logic based rebuttals

Comment

Originally posted by WotNxt View Post
                  I entirely agree. I was advising not to feed the troll that did this.
                  Now I am confused again - which poster is the troll?

Surely not me.....

Comment

just in the last few pages of this thread you've drawn equivalence between those on the other side of the diversity debate with Nazi's and Conspiracy theorists

rather than counter peoples' arguments you're dismissing their opinions by labelling them therefore recusing yourself of having to make logic based rebuttals
                    Don't feed such trolls lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Now I am confused again - which poster is the troll?

Surely not me.....
                      northernladyuk is trolling, stop feeding it lol

Comment

Working...
                      X