• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now I know why some of you are sexist...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Do you have links to that advice to men?

And as MS said do you have links to this stuff also?

I need to keep the young people I'm related to away from this rot.
    I see it here every day:

www.facebook.com
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Plus Mr MS will be delighted if she comes up with new ideas....
      FTFY
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        I see it here every day:

www.facebook.com
        Don't do Facebook as it's full of tulip.

Younger relations e.g those under 30 avoid it also due to old people being on it e.g. their parents.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          May be useful if women watched some p0rn at an early age so they know how to give decent head?

or at the very least a hand job that doesn't leave your tackle raw and abused?

Just saying loike

So! My problem is that I never watched pron so never learned how to train my wife properly...Gotit
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            So! My problem is that I never watched pron so never learned how to train my wife properly...Gotit
            Not to worry, Diver....it's never too late....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Sounds to me like you've read and believed way too much crap you've read on the internet.

Don't pretend to be something you are not - i.e. be honest about who you are.

Be yourself, ideally from the start of the relationship (obv hold off farting at the dinner table on the first date). If your partner does not like you for who you are, then they're not the right partner for you.

To assume that "women want..." is to limit your options to those women that conform to the stereotypes that you are spouting - and unless you're very lucky, you're unlikely to end up with a long lasting, happy, equal relationship - assuming that's what you're looking for. If you want to get laid as often as possible, then carry on as you are, but you're likely to end up with the sort of women that Brillo describes above.
              Thank you for confirming that - that is what I want, from my wife - 20 years into the relationship. Unfortunately I let myself slide into a comfortable, computer gaming, pr0n watching, dad bod guy, asking for permission and getting hen pecked.

I'm just changing myself instead of trying to get her to change. Not trying to be something I'm not but rather change back to what I was before I changed into gaming/pr0n/bald middle aged beer belly guy. That's all gone now (apart form the middle aged bit).

I'm standing my ground instead of being non-confrontational and passive aggressive which has cut down arguing and hen pecking massively - which is good for both of us and we're both happier for it.

I suppose that because I've given this topic a lot of attention recently my neural pathways are honed into any man/masculinity shaming that I see which I take issue with as I see that as getting me into the 'nice guy' state I'm so avidly rejecting now. I'm sure it will all normalise soon.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                Not to worry, Diver....it's never too late....

I bought that for my wife once. I was out of hospital in 2 weeks....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  If your partner does not like you for who you are, then they're not the right partner for you.
                  Marriage is the process of finding out what sort of man your wife would have preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Marriage is the process of finding out what sort of man your wife would have preferred.
                    Just be yourself

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I bought that for my wife once. I was out of hospital in 2 weeks....
                      Which one?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X