• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain 2006

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus
    Steady on, Xenophon, it's not like you to be so reasonable.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Self-styled and so-called. Wow!
      Self styled, so called and so right!

Next ...
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

There is another issue here, people buy a house and sign a deed to agree to live by the covenants of the property and rights therewithin. You cannot chose to disobey these covenants just because you think they aren't 'fair'.

If the covenant says no ball games on the communal land then you should abide by that rule, or buy a house somewhere else.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I left a comment of
          "I bet she's a daily mail reader"

I doubt it'll get published
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            Lets keep it simple from now on, I shall use idolator to refer the self styled atheists, secularists, pagans and the so called intellectual God-haters.
            How can I hate something I don't believe in?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
              How can I hate something I don't believe in?
              Are you saying you believe Chico exists?
              I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Are you saying you believe Chico exists?
                If we're prepared to accept posting blinkered views as evidence, I'm willing to accept that there's a possibility that Chico does in fact exist.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  There is another issue here, people buy a house and sign a deed to agree to live by the covenants of the property and rights therewithin. You cannot chose to disobey these covenants just because you think they aren't 'fair'.

If the covenant says no ball games on the communal land then you should abide by that rule, or buy a house somewhere else.
                  I agree BP, but I don't see why the claimant cannot pay costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                    If we're prepared to accept posting blinkered views as evidence, I'm willing to accept that there's a possibility that Chico does in fact exist.
                    At least it's not just a matter of faith. There is some objective evidence that Chico exists.
                    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

legal source said Miss Lawton, while 'well-meaning', was 'somewhat vexatious and someone who has multiple legal proceedings going on against numerous people in Elgin Crescent.'
                      She should be shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X