• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any good contractor blogs out there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh! This is the best blog in the entire world bar none.

Bloggoth

Actually, remarkably enough, Threaded's ain't too bad sometimes.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Xog. You one very disturbed little boy.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I saw one called touchstone or treadstone something-or-other. Some Permie went contracting and had an idea for a system and outsourced it to India.

Had the usual stuff about setting up a limited, getting accountant etc. I stopped reading when he bought a D-SLR and claimed it againse the limited because "you never know when you have to take some pics for your compnay brochure" or some such tulipe.

Comment

All hail the mighty Xog

Originally posted by xoggoth
          Yeh! This is the best blog in the entire world bar none.

Bloggoth

Actually, remarkably enough, Threaded's ain't too bad sometimes.
          Easily the most entertaining blog on the web.
          written by a member of C-UK that is.
          No, seriously it is very funny, you should read it. Unless you're chico, in which case you should go drink dandelion and burdock.

Correction. for dandelion and burdock, read hemlock.
          Why not?

Comment

Working...
          X